Launching the browser is as easy as tapping an icon.
- From home, tap Browser . If Browser isn’t a primary shortcut, from home, tap Apps > Browser .
- The browser opens.
- The first time you launch Browser, you may be prompted to enter your 10-digit wireless phone number to access the Sprint home page.
- You can also launch the browser by tapping a URL in a text message, email message, or Gmail message.
- Tap the address field at the top and enter search words or a Web address (URL).
- The search results appear or a Web page opens.
Browser Use Options
- Refreshing the Web Page: With the Web page displayed, tap Menu > Refresh.
- Going Forward to the Next Page: Tap Menu > Forward.
- Returning to the Last Page: Tap Back .
- Sharing the Web Page URL: Tap Menu > Share and select an app or service for sharing.
- Searching within a Web Page: With a Web page displayed, tap Menu > Find in page, and enter your search text.
- Opening a New Browser Tab: With at least one browser tab opened, tap Menu > New tab.
- Opening a New Incognito Browser Tab: Tap Menu > New incognito tab.
- Switching Browser Tabs: Tap next to the address field. The number in the icon changes dynamically as the number of opened tabs changes. Swipe up or down, and tap a card that corresponds to a browser tab to open the tab.
- Viewing Browsing History: Tap Menu > History.
- Adding a Shortcut of the Web Page to the home screen: With the Web page displayed, tap Menu > Add to home screen. Edit the title of the shortcut and tap OK.