Type search terms in the Google Search bar to find information on your phone and around the globe.
- From home, tap the Google search bar or tap Apps > Google .
- The Search window opens.
- If confirmation appears, follow onscreen instructions.
- If a description for Google Now appears, tap Get started and read information. Tap Yes, I'm in on the last page if you want to use Google Now.
- Type your search keywords and tap the search key on the keyboard.
- Search results appear.
- To search by voice, tap in the search bar and speak your search terms.
Google Search Operations
- Changing Search Information: From home, tap Apps > Settings > Google > Search & Now > Phone search and select where to search.
- Using Google Now: Google Now automatically searches for information based on search keywords used, your current location, etc., and presents search results in the search screen. Google Now also informs users of scheduled events.