Silent/vibration mode sets your phone's ringtone, operation sounds, notifications, etc., not to sound to avoid disturbing others around you.
Note: Alarms sound is still active during silent or vibration mode.
To set silent or vibration mode:
- Press the Volume keys to display the volume control window.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key.
- Your phone is now in vibration mode.
- To switch the phone to silent mode, press the Volume Down key once more.
- Your phone is now in silent mode. To restore normal sound settings, press or hold the Volume Up key.
Tip: In the volume control window, you can tap to adjust notification, media, and alarm volumes.