If your network administrator instructs you to download and install security certificates, you must first set up the phone’s secure credential storage before setting up a VPN.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings .
- Tap Security > Install from SD card.
- Select the certificate file you need to install. Only certificates that you have not installed are displayed.
- If prompted, enter the certificate password and tap OK.
- Enter a name for the certificate and tap OK.
Note: If you have not set a PIN or password for your phone, you are prompted to set one up.