Set multiple alarms using your phone’s Clock app.
- From home, tap Apps > Clock .
- Tap the Alarm tab and then tap Create alarm .
- Set the alarm options, including time, alarm days, repeat pattern, snooze, ringtone, and alarm label, and then tap Save.
- The alarm is set.
Note: To enable or disable existing alarms directly, just tap the switch next to the alarm.
Note: Tap in the Alarm tab to adjust general alarm settings.
Phone at Alarm Time
- At the set alarm time, the phone sounds the alarm and/or vibrates.
- Stopping an alarm: When the alarm sounds, drag to the right to dismiss it.