You can send several pictures, videos, or both in an email or Gmail message. They are added as file attachments in your email. For more information about using email and Gmail, see Create and Send an Email Message or Create and Send a Gmail Message.
- From home, tap Apps > Gallery .
- The Timeline list opens.
- Touch and hold a thumbnail of the picture or video you want to share.
- To select multiple items, touch and hold a picture or video to turn on multiple select. Tap all the items you want to include.
- Tap Share and then on the Share menu, tap Email or Gmail.
- Follow onscreen prompts to complete and send the message.
Note: If you have multiple email accounts, the default email account will be used. To change the account, tap the sender address displayed above the recipients line and select the desired email account.