You can use Bluetooth to transfer information between your phone and another Bluetooth-enabled device such as a phone or notebook computer.
Types of Data You Can Send via Bluetooth
You can send the following types of information, depending on the device you are sending to:
- Images and videos
- Calendar events
- Audio files
In the instructions below, Contacts data is being used as an example.
Sending Contacts Data via Bluetooth
- From home, tap Apps > Contacts .
- You will see the Contacts list.
- Tap a contact to send.
- Tap Menu > Share > Bluetooth.
- If you are prompted to turn on Bluetooth, tap Turn on.
- Tap the name of the receiving device.
- If prompted, accept the connection on the receiving device, and enter the same passcode on both your phone and the other device, or confirm the auto-generated passcode.
- On the receiving device, accept the file.
- The contact information is sent.