Multimedia Messaging (MMS) lets you send pictures and videos using your phone’s messaging app. Although you can send several pictures or videos in a multimedia message, it may be better to just send one at a time, especially if the files are large in size.
- From home, tap Apps > Gallery .
- The Timeline list opens.
- Touch and hold a thumbnail of the picture or video you want to share.
- To select multiple items, touch and hold a picture or video to turn on multiple select. Tap all the items you want to include.
- Tap Share and then on the Share menu, tap Messenger.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete and send the message.
For more information about sending multimedia messages, see Send a Multimedia Message (MMS).