When you need to add a little more to a text message, you can send a multimedia message (MMS) with pictures, voice recordings, audio or video files, stickers, or contact cards (vCard).
- From home, tap Messenger .
- On the Messenger screen, tap Compose .
- Fill in one or more recipients. You can:
- Enter the phone number, contact names, or emails directly in the "To" field. Tap Send to <number or email address> or a match from your contacts displayed below the "To" field to add the number or contact as the recipient.
Tip: While enter the recipient, tap and to switch between the numeric and the full keyboard.
- Tap a contact below the "To" field to whom you want to send the message.
Note: If you add two or more recipients, the message may be sent as a group MMS where everyone can reply and see each other's messages. For group messaging setting, see Text and MMS Options.
- Tap the “Type an SMS message” or "Type an MMS message" box, and then start composing your message.
- Tap .
- An attachment window appears at the bottom of the screen.
- In the attachment window, select from the following file attachments:
- Sticker : Add stickers to your MMS. You can slide the available stickers upwards to find and download more.
- Camera : Take a photo or shoot a video clip to attach to your MMS. Slide the viewfinder area upwards to expand the viewfinder.
- File : Tap to select a picture, a video clip, an audio file, or other types of file to attach to your MMS.
- Record audio : Touch and hold to record an audio file to attach to your MMS.
- Location : Add your current location (requires GPS to be turned on) to your MMS.
- Tap an attachment to view it (or play it). You can also tap Remove to delete it.
- Tap Send to send the MMS message.