Your phone is capable of receiving a wide variety of file types with Bluetooth, including pictures, music tracks, and documents such as PDFs.
- When another device attempts to send a file to your phone via Bluetooth, you will see a request to accept the file in the status bar.
- Drag the status bar down to display the notifications panel and then tap the Bluetooth share notification.
- Tap Accept.
- The file is sent to your phone.
- When your phone receives a file, you will see a notification. To open the file immediately, pull down the status bar to display the notification panel, and then tap the notification.
- When you open a received file, what happens next depends on the file type:
- Media files and documents are usually opened directly in a compatible application. For example, if you open a music track, it starts playing in a music app you choose.
- For a vCalendar file, tap OK and the vCalendar event is imported to your local calendar account. (For more information on using the Calendar, see Calendar.)
- For a vCard contact file, all contacts in the file will be imported to your phone contacts automatically.