You are here: Apps and Entertainment > Entertainment and Activities > Google Play Music App > Play Music with Google Play
Play Music with Google Play
Use the Google Play Music app to listen to all your music on your phone.
- From home, tap Apps > Play Music .
- The Play Music app opens.
- Tap a recommendation in the Listen Now screen, or tap Menu > Music library to view all the music or playlists. To change views of your library, swipe left or right.
- Flick the screen left or right to select a library category such as Artists or Albums.
- Tap an item from the category and then tap a song.
- The song begins playing. The song title and player control appears at the bottom of the screen. You can tap it or drag it up to display the player screen.