You are here: Making Connections > Phone Calls and Voicemail > Place and Answer Calls > Place a Call from Contacts
You can place phone calls directly from entries in your Contacts list.
- From home, tap Phone to display the phone app.
- Tap Contacts to display the Contacts list.
- The contacts list appears.
- Tap a contact.
- Tap the number you want to call.
- The phone dials the number. The call begins when the other party answers.
- To end the call, tap .
- The call ends.
Tip: You can also place a call directly from the Contacts list. Tap Call next to the entry you want to call. Select a number if the contact has more than one number.