You can open and read email messages directly from the email inbox. Reading and replying to email on your phone is as simple as on your computer.
- From home, tap Apps > Email .
- The email inbox opens.
- Tap the message you want to view.
- The email message opens.
- Tap Reply or Reply all to reply to the message.
Tip: Tap Menu at the top left of the screen to switch to a different email account.
Tip: You can also access new email messages from the notification panel. Pull down the status bar to display the notification panel, and then tap an email notification. The email inbox will open and display the new email message.
Options when Reviewing Email Messages
- Resetting Mail as Unread: Tap and hold a read message in the messages list and then tap Mark as unread .
- Deleting Email: Tap and hold a read message in the messages list and then tap Delete .
- Syncing Accounts Manually: Sync sent and received email messages manually at any time regardless of the automatic sync settings. Switch to the account you want to sync and then drag the message list downwards.
- Replying to Email Messages: With an email message open, tap Reply or Reply all , compose your reply message, and tap Send .
- Forwarding Email Messages: With the email message open, tap Forward , enter a recipient and an additional message, and tap Send .