The nano-SIM card is an IC card containing phone number and other customer information.
Handling a nano-SIM Card
Keep the following in mind when handling a nano-SIM card.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by inserting the nano-SIM card in another-brand IC card reader, etc. Sprint is not responsible in such a case.
- Always keep the IC chip clean.
- Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.
- Avoid applying labels. May damage nano-SIM card.
- See instructions included with nano-SIM card for handling.
- The nano-SIM card is the property of Sprint.
- The nano-SIM card is replaceable (at cost) in case of loss/damage.
- Return the nano-SIM card to Sprint when canceling subscription.
- Returned nano-SIM cards are recycled for environmental purposes.
- Note that nano-SIM card specifications and performance may change without notice.
- It is recommended that you keep a separate copy of information that is stored on nano-SIM card. Sprint is not responsible for damages from stored information that is lost.
- Always follow emergency procedures to suspend service if your nano-SIM card or phone (nano-SIM card inserted) is lost or stolen. For details, contact Customer Service.
- Always power off the phone before inserting/removing the nano-SIM card.
Insert nano-SIM Card
Follow these instructions to insert a nano-SIM card. Remember to power off your phone before inserting a nano-SIM card.
Note: Your phone’s nano-SIM card is preinstalled. These instructions are for reference only.
- Push the point of the tray eject tool into the hole on the nano-SIM/SD card slot.
- Pull out the card tray and place the nano-SIM card in the tray making sure it is properly oriented. Then carefully install the tray back.
- Place the nano-SIM card with its gold IC chip facing downward.