Find and connect with members worldwide, read the latest industry news, keep up-to-date with your groups, and more with on-the-go LinkedIn access.
Install the LinkedIn App on Your Phone
Before you use LinkedIn on your phone, you must download and install the app from the Google Play Store app.
- From home, tap Apps > Play Store.
- Tap the search field at the top and search for "linkedin".
- Tap LinkedIn from the results list.
- Tap Install, and then tap Accept.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your phone.
- When the download has completed, tap Open.
- To open the app from the home screen, tap Apps > LinkedIn.
Sign In to Your LinkedIn Account
Once you've downloaded and installed the LinkedIn app, sign in to your account.
- From home, tap Apps > LinkedIn.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to enter your LinkedIn username and password to sign in. You can also create a new LinkedIn account.