Most of your phone’s operations originate from the home screen or the apps list.
- From any screen tap Home to display the home screen.
- Tap Apps to display the apps list.
For information about using the home screen, see Home Screen Basics.
Select Options and Navigate Screens
- Tap icons, onscreen keys, and other items to open or activate the assigned function.
- Tap Back to return to the previous screen.
You can display a list of recently used applications using the Recent Apps key.
- Tap Recent Apps to view a list of recently used applications.
Note: Flick the list and tap an app to switch to it.
Tip: Tap Recent Apps twice to switch to the most-recent app.