Post updates, read what your friends are up to, upload pictures and check-ins, and more with on-the-go Facebook access.
Sign in to Your Facebook Account from Account Settings
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Tap Facebook.
- Enter your email/phone number and password and tap Log in.
- Your Facebook account is added to your phone.
Once you’ve signed in to Facebook, you can post and read updates, upload pictures, tag locations, and more, all from your phone.
- From home, tap Apps > Facebook .
- The Facebook app launches.
- If this is the first time you’ve used Facebook on your phone, enter your Facebook ID and password and tap Log in to sign in to an existing account, or tap Sign Up for Facebook to set up a new Facebook account.
- Tap Status and type an update, tap Photo and upload a picture from the gallery, tap Check In to share your location, “Like” and comment on friends’ posts, and more.