Your phone is designed to enter global roaming mode automatically when you activate your Sprint Worldwide service, meaning that it should automatically connect to an appropriate CDMA/LTE network or GSM/UMTS network when you travel. You may set global roaming options through the settings menu.
You may also need to set your network mode options through the settings menu. See Set the Communications Method for Global Use.
Note: Global roaming is auto-enabled on your new Sprint phone. Visit sprint.com/globalroaming for more information.
To set your roaming options manually:
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Mobile networks.
- Tap Roaming.
- If roaming is not enabled, tap Off to turn it on.
- Check Voice & text roaming, Data roaming, International voice & text roaming, or International data roaming.
- The selected roaming method is set.
- Tap Menu > Set roam alerts.
- Select roaming alert options for each category and tap Save.
- The selected options are set.