Your phone supports Dolby Audio, which enhances the phone’s audio quality, and you can manage its settings.
Access Dolby Audio Settings
- From home, tap Apps > Dolby Audio .
– or –
From home, tap Apps > Settings > Sound > Dolby Audio > .
Change Dolby Audio Settings
From the Dolby Audio screen, you can change to following settings:
- Tap to turn on or off the feature.
- Tap Movie, Music, Game, or Voice to switch preset Dolby Audio settings.
- Double-tap Movie, Music, Game, or Voice to configure detailed options such as Graphic Equalizer, Surround Virtualizer, Dialogue Enhancer, and Volume Leveler.
- Double-tap Custom 1 or Custom 2 to configure your own Dolby Audio setting. Tap either to use it.
Note: Some options only work when a headphone or stereo speakers are connected with the phone.