You can limit sound interruptions with Do not disturb mode, which silences unwanted sounds from your phone.
To turn on Do not disturb mode:
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Sound > Do not disturb.
- Tap Do not disturb and select Always or Scheduled.
- Set the detailed settings.
- If you have selected Scheduled, set the days and start/end time during which Do not disturb mode should apply.
- Tap Disturb rules to determine whether you allow exceptions.
- Priority only: Disturbance set as priority interruptions are allowed.
- Alarms only: Put your phone is silent mode in which only alarms sound is allowed.
- Total silence: Forbid all disturbances.
- If you have allowed priority interruptions, customize the types of allowed sounds or vibration in the Priority interruptions section.