You are here: Apps and Entertainment > Entertainment and Activities > Google Play Music App > Create Playlists in Google Play Music
Create Playlists in Google Play Music
Organize music into playlists to fit every occasion.
- From home, tap Apps > Play Music .
- The Play Music app opens.
- Tap Menu > Music library to view all the music or playlists.
- Tap Menu next to a song and select Add to playlist.
- Tap New playlist. Enter a playlist name and description and tap Create playlist.
- The playlist is created.
- Tap Back to return to the library view and select another song or album.
- Tap Menu next to an item and then tap Add to playlist > <playlist name>.
- The song or album is added to the playlist. Repeat to add more items to the playlist.
Adding Currently Playing Music to a Playlist
- From the player view, tap Menu > Add to playlist > <playlist name>.
- The music is added to the playlist.