You are here: Settings > Connections Settings > Virtual Private Networks (VPN) > Connect to or Disconnect from a VPN
Once you have set up a VPN connection, connecting and disconnecting from the VPN is easy.
Access the VPN Settings Window
- From home, tap Apps > Settings .
- Tap More > VPN.
- The VPN settings window appears.
Connect to a VPN
- From the VPN settings window, tap the VPN that you want to connect to.
- When prompted, enter your login credentials, and then tap Connect.
- You will connect to the selected VPN.
- When you are connected, a VPN connected icon appears in the status bar.
- Open the Web browser to access resources such as intranet sites on your corporate network.
Disconnect from a VPN
- Pull down the status bar to open the notification panel.
- Tap the VPN connection to return to the VPN settings window.
- Tap the VPN connection to disconnect from it.
- Your phone disconnects from the VPN.
- When your phone has disconnected from the VPN, you will see a VPN disconnected icon in the notification area of the status bar.