In addition to the default "Browser" Web browser, your phone supports the Chrome mobile Web browser. If you are signed in with a Google Account, the Chrome browser will import all your bookmarks and other Web preferences for use on your phone.
- From home, tap Apps > Chrome .
- Chrome opens.
- Tap the address bar at the top and enter search words (for a Google search) or a Web address (URL).
- The search results appear or a Web page opens.
- To find on-phone help with Chrome, from Chrome, tap Menu > Help & feedback.
- A Web page will open displaying Google help for Chrome.
Tip: For more information, from your computer, visit: google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/mobile/.