Follow these instructions to charge your phone’s battery using either the included AC adapter or via a USB connection on your computer.
Charge Using the AC Adapter
- Plug the USB connector into the charger/accessory jack on the bottom of your phone.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the AC adapter.
- Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet.
- The Home key light illuminates when charging starts and the screen is turned off. Fully charging a battery may take up to three hours.
- After charging, disconnect the phone from the charger.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the outlet, and remove the USB cable from the phone and the AC adapter.
Charge Using a PC Connection
Before using a PC connection to charge your phone, ensure that the computer is turned on. Depending on the type of connection, your phone’s battery may not charge.
- Insert the small end of the USB cord into the charger/accessory jack on the bottom of your phone.
- Insert the large end of the USB cord into an external USB port on your computer.
- After charging, remove the USB cable from both the phone and the computer.