Use Calendar to create and manage events, meetings, and appointments. Your Calendar helps organize your time and reminds you of important events. Depending on your synchronization settings, your phone’s Calendar stays in sync with your Calendar on the Web, Exchange ActiveSync calendar, Google Calendar, and Outlook calendar.
In order to sync with your Google calendar, you must sign in to a Google Account on your phone. See Google Account.
- View Today’s Calendar: From the Calendar, tap . The number in the icon changes dynamically with the current date.
- Change Calendar View: From the Calendar, tap the time at the top left and select Day, Week, Month, or Agenda to change the current view.
- View Next/Previous Month (Month View): From the Calendar, swipe the screen left or right.
- View Next/Previous Week (Week View): From the Calendar, swipe the screen left or right.
- View Next/Previous Day (Day View): From the Calendar, swipe the screen left or right.
- View the Next/Previous Time Period (Day/Week View): From the Calendar, flick the screen up or down.
See the following topics for more information.