Back Up Contacts
If you are saving contacts to an account that does not automatically back them up via the Cloud, you can manually back them up for re-import if needed.
You can back up your contacts to an installed SD card or the phone storage, depending on your "Save location" setting. See Storage Settings.
Back Up Contacts to Your SD Card
- From home, tap Apps > Contacts .
- You will see the Contacts list.
- Tap Menu > Import/Export.
- You will see the Import/export contacts menu.
- Tap Export to storage.
- Tap OK to confirm the export.
- The contacts are exported and saved to the installed SD card or the phone storage.