Additional Clock Features
Your phone’s clock app provides additional useful features including world clock, stopwatch, and timer functions. All features are available from the clock app display.
- From home, tap Apps > Clock .
The world clock lets you keep track of the current time in multiple cities around the globe.
- From the clock app, tap World Clock .
- Tap Add City and select a city. You can enter a city name in the search field at the top to find the city.
- Repeat to add multiple cities.
The stopwatch lets you time events down to the hundredth of a second.
- From the clock app, tap Stopwatch .
- Tap Start to begin timing.
- Tap Record to record lap time and total time.
Note: The stopwatch can record 100 laps at a time.
- Tap Pause to pause timing. If you want to reset the stopwatch to zero, tap Reset .
The timer provides a countdown timer for up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds.
- From the clock app, tap Timer .
- Use the keypad to set the length of the timer.
- Tap Start to begin the timer.