Add Another Google (Gmail) Account
If you have multiple Gmail accounts you wish to view on your phone, you can add them from the Settings > Accounts menu.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Tap Google, and then tap Email or phone.
- Enter your Gmail username or phone number, and then tap Next.
- Enter your password, and then tap Next.
- You are signed in to your Google Account, and you can access both of your Gmail accounts from the Gmail app.
Note: You can also sign up for a new Gmail account from the Settings menu. In step 2 above, tap Or create a new account and follow the prompts.