If you synchronize your phone with your Exchange ActiveSync account, you can read, manage, and send email in the same easy way as with a POP3/IMAP account. However, you can also access some powerful Exchange features.
Important: Before setting up a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Account, contact your company’s Exchange Server administrator for required account settings information.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Accounts > Add account > Exchange.
- Enter the Email address and Password for the email account and then tap Next.
- Tapping Next prompts your phone to attempt an automatic setup and test the incoming and outgoing servers.
- If the automatic setup fails, you need to enter your settings. These may include domain\username, password, server, security type, etc.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to configure options for the account. Then tap Next.
- Enter an account name and tap Next to complete setup.
- Your corporate email account is set up and you will begin receiving email for the account.