You are here: Settings > Connections Settings > Virtual Private Networks (VPN) > Add a VPN Connection
Use the VPN settings menu to add a VPN connection to your phone.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings .
- Tap More > VPN.
- The VPN settings window appears.
- Tap Add VPN profile , and then enter the information for the VPN you want to add.
- Information may include Name, Type, Server address, PPP encryption (MPPE), and advanced options.
- Set up all options according to the security details you have obtained from your network administrator.
- Tap Save.
- Your VPN is added to the VPN settings window.