The instructions below will explain how to install the device on your Windows XP computer.
- Turn on your computer and close all applications.
- Insert the device into your USB port.
Note: If you have inserted the device properly, Windows will inform you that it has found new hardware. Wait until Windows completes the “Found New Hardware” task. It is normal to hear a short beep each time you insert or remove the device. It is an audible notification that your computer recognizes the new hardware.
- Your computer will recognize the device and install the Remote NDIS driver automatically. If the program does not launch automatically, proceed to Step 4.
- Windows XP users running Service Pack 2 (SP2) or earlier: If your computer does not automatically install the RNDIS, click Start > My Computer, select Franklin Zero CD, and then double-click the Franklin-Installer.exe program.
The Welcome to the MSS InstallWizard for Franklin 700 V184.108.40.206 screen will then appear. Click Install to continue the installation process.
- Installation of Remote NDIS driver is now complete. Click Finish to leave the setup program.