Warranty and Service
The following topics outline your device's warranty and service information.
- Your device purchase includes Warranty.
- Confirm shop name and purchase date.
- Read contents of Warranty and keep it in a safe place.
- Check warranty period in the Warranty.
Before submitting your device for repairs, contact Customer Service or General Information; be prepared to describe the problem in detail.
- During the warranty period, repairs will be made under the terms and conditions described in the Warranty.
- After the warranty period, repairs will be upon request; if said repairs can be made, you will be charged for them.