General Device and Network Information
The instructions below will guide you through the general device and network information within the Web user interface.
To view basic device information click Device & Network on the menu bar and the select the General Device & Network Information dropdown arrow to view your basic device information.
- Device Name – name of the device
- Device Description – description of the device
- Manufacturer – manufacturer of the device
- Modem Model – model name of the device
- Hardware Version – current internal hardware version
- CM Version – current CM version
- IMEI – the International Mobile Equipment Identity number of the device
- IP Address – the current Internet Protocol address of the device
- Gateway – the current network point entrance address
- DNS Server – the current Domain Name Server system address
- Data Received – the number of bytes received
- Data Sent – the number of bytes sent
- Data Total – the total data received and sent. Data totals are estimates and should not be used for billing purposes.