3G Device and Network Information
The following instructions will show you how to view 3G and network information on your device.
To view basic 3G network information click Device & Network on the menu bar and the select the 3G Device & Network Information dropdown arrow to view the 3G network information.
- MEID – unique number the network uses to identify your device
- Technology – type of network you are connected to
- Firmware – current internal software version
- User Name (NAI) – assigned user name on your device
- Mobile Number (MDN) – the public ID for your specific wireless service (Mobile Data Number)
- Home Carrier Name – name of the network operator
- Home Carrier ID – ID of the network operator
- PRL Version – used to verify that your Preferred Roaming List is the most current
- MSID (IMSI_S) – internal ID uses to identify your account
- 3G Realm – name of the domain