Open topic with navigation
NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile
Now you have the ability to get every bit of NASCAR coverage, news, and stats right on your phone.
Note: Available apps and services are subject to change at any time.
Install the NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile App on Your Phone
Before you use the NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile app on your phone, you must download and install the app from the Google Play Store app.
- Touch > > Play Store.
- Touch the search icon and search for “nascar sprint cup”.
- Touch the NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile from the results list.
- Touch Install, and then touch Accept & download.
- When the download has completed, tap Open. To open the app from the home screen, touch > NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile.
Use the NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile App
- Touch > > NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile.
- If prompted, read the permission check disclaimer, make a selection and touch OK. Follow the onscreen instructions until you reach the main NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile page.
- Navigate the main page by scrolling around using the touchscreen.
- Touch an onscreen option to activate features that include:
- Home is the main NASCAR homepage where you can view stats on a current race, choose to follow a specific driver, view special NASCAR promotions and other NASCAR-specific multimedia content.
- Touch > Home to return to the main NASCAR page. This applies to each of these options.
- Race Recap provides overviews of the current races, pictures, commentary, additional photos, and race stats.
- SPEED displays a list of selectable multimedia video clips from the SPEED channel that are specific to NASCAR.
- My Driver to customize your NASCAR experience by following specific drivers. Information includes driver-specific stats and NASCAR RSS feeds. You can also get additional stats, review other driver info, or change drivers.
- Stats/Sched lets you track race information such as: NSCS Recap, NNS Recap, Point Standings, Season Stats, and Schedule.
- Miss Sprint Cup is your insider to NASCAR by providing news, information, blogs and twitter updates to the goings-on within NASCAR.
- Videos displays a list of selectable multimedia content. Other features include streaming multimedia content from NASCAR radio stations or other racing radio shows.
- News & Alerts provides you with quick access to NASCAR-specific news, photos, and driver stats. You can also customize alerts for new information such as ALL NASCAR News, Sprint Cup News, etc.
- Community lets you take part in online fantasy racing, access Games, News, Videos, take part in Polls, and access other Special Promotions.
- Fantasy lets you connect with other NASCAR enthusiasts. You will have to login using a NASCAR.COM Community login. If you do not have this information, visit community.nascar.com to get an account.
- FanZone displays a list of selectable content available to Sprint subscribers such as Sweepstakes, Video clips (footage and music) and Screensavers.
- Settings and Help displays help information for usage of the NASCAR application and features.
- Exit to quit the NASCAR application.
- Touch > Exit.