Open topic with navigation
Control apps’ access to your location, and configure location sources. Some apps may require one or more location services be turned On for full app functionality. GPS signals may be affected by your surroundings, including:
- Tunnels or underground structures
- High-voltage or electromagnetic fields
To set location services:
- Press and then touch > Settings > Location services.
- Touch the check box next to Access to my location to allow apps that have asked your permission to use your location information.
- Configure these options:
- Use GPS satellites: Obtain location information from GPS satellites.
- Use wireless networks: Obtain location information from Wi-Fi and/or wireless networks.
- My places: Save your favorite locations for use with services that require location information.