Open topic with navigation
Activate Your Tablet
Follow the instructions below to activate your tablet if it has not already been activated. Depending on your account or how and where you purchased your tablet, it may be ready to use or you may need to activate it on your Sprint account.
- If you purchased your tablet at a Sprint Store, it is probably activated and ready to use.
- If you received your tablet in the mail and it is for a new Sprint account or a new line of service, it is designed to activate automatically.
- When you turn the tablet on for the first time, you should see a Hands Free Activation screen, which may be followed by a PRL Update screen and a Firmware Update screen. Follow the onscreen instructions to continue.
- If you received your tablet in the mail and you are activating a new tablet for an existing number on your account, you can activate on your computer online or directly on your tablet.
- Activate on your computer:
- Go to sprint.com/activate and complete the online instructions to activate your tablet.
- Activate on your tablet:
- Turn on your new tablet. Your tablet will automatically attempt Hands-Free Activation.
- Touch Activate to override auto-activation and start the manual activation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
If your tablet is still not activated, visit sprint.com/support for assistance. If you do not have access to the Internet, call Sprint Customer Service at 1-888-211-4727.
Tip: Do not press the Power button while the tablet is being activated. Pressing the Power button cancels the activation process.
Note: If you are having any difficulty with activation, visit sprint.com/support.