Open topic with navigation
Create and manage a list of phone numbers, to have your device automatically reject calls you receive from those numbers.
- Press and then tap > Settings > My device.
- Tap Call, and then tap Call rejection to configure these options:
- Auto reject mode: When All numbers is selected, calls from all numbers are rejected. When Auto reject numbers is selected, calls from numbers on the Auto reject list are rejected.
- Auto reject list: Enter telephone numbers, to reject calls from the numbers when Auto reject mode is turned on.
- Tap Add to enter a telephone number, or select a number from a contact. Tap Match criteria to set options for using the reject number list.
- Tap the check box beside Unavailable to reject calls with numbers that display “Unavailable” in Caller ID.