Wi-Fi Calling uses Wi-Fi networks to help improve voice and data coverage. It sends and receives calls and text messages over a connected Wi-Fi network and may offer better coverage in buildings and areas of poor cellular reception.
Set Up Wi-Fi Calling
- From home, tap Apps > Settings .
- Tap Wi-Fi Calling and follow the prompts to set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- You will see in the status bar when Wi-Fi Calling is active and connected, or if Wi-Fi Calling is set up but you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Note: When using Wi-Fi Calling, the phone app icons differ slightly. You will tap Dial to place a call, and tap End to end a call.
Tip: For more information about Wi-Fi Calling, visit this FAQ link at sprint.com/support.
Enable or Disable Wi-Fi Calling
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Wi-Fi Calling .
- Tap On/Off to turn Wi-Fi Calling on or off.
Tip: You can also turn Wi-Fi Calling on or off through the quick settings menu. Pull down the status bar to display the quick settings menu and tap Wi-Fi Calling to enable or disable the feature.