You are here: Settings > Device Settings > Sounds and Vibration Settings > Sound Quality and Effects
Select options for sound quality while headphones or compatible Bluetooth headsets or speakers are connected.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings .
- Tap Sounds and vibration .
- Tap Sound quality and effects.
- Tap Equalizer and choose a setting, or tap Advanced or Basic to customize your sound settings.
- Tap On/Off to enable each option:
- UHQ upscaler: Enhance the sound resolution of music and videos for a clearer listening experience.
- Surround: Recreate the effects of rich surround sound.
- Tube Amp Pro: Simulate the soft timbre of a tube amplifier.
- Concert hall: Simulate the reverb of a concert hall.
- Tap Adapt sound and follow the prompts to customize your sound settings.
Note: Sound effects are only available while headphones or a compatible Bluetooth headset is connected.