Search for and pair nearby Bluetooth devices. Registered Bluetooth devices can be connected simply.
- Enable the Bluetooth function on the Bluetooth devices being paired beforehand.
To pair Bluetooth devices:
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Connections .
- Tap Bluetooth.
- The Bluetooth settings open.
- Nearby devices appear in the “Available devices” list.
- If a target device is not detected, tap Scan to search again.
- Tap a device from the “Available devices” list, and follow the prompts to pair with the device.
- The Bluetooth device is paired to your phone.
- Methods to accept a Bluetooth connection differ depending on the devices used.
Unpairing from a Paired Device
- From the Bluetooth settings menu, tap Settings next to the paired device you wish to unpair.
- Tap Unpair.
- The device is unpaired from your phone. To make another connection with the device, you will need to pair again.