You are here: Settings > Personal Settings > Accessibility Settings > Hearing Accessibility Settings
Your phone offers many features to assist users who are deaf or hearing-impaired.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Accessibility .
- Tap Hearing to configure options:
- Sound detectors: Vibrate when the phone detects a baby crying or doorbell ring.
- Flash notification: Flash the camera light when you receive notifications or when alarms sound. Turn the device over to stop the flashing.
- Turn off all sounds: Sounds made by the phone during taps, selections, notifications, are muted.
- Hearing aids: Automatically adjusts to attempt to improve the sound quality for use with hearing aids.
- Samsung subtitles (CC): Displays Samsung subtitles where available. Tap On/Off to turn the option on or off, and then configure options.
- Google subtitles (CC): Displays Google subtitles where available. Tap On/Off to turn the option on or off, and then configure options like Language, Text size, and Caption style.
- Left/right sound balance: Adjust the sound sent to the left and right when using earphones.
- Mono audio: Enable or disable the compression of stereo audio into a single mono audio stream for use with a single earphone.