Google voice typing uses Google voice recognition to convert speech to text.
- Tap Voice typing on the Samsung keyboard.
– or –
Touch and hold Options on the Samsung keyboard, and then tap Google voice typing .
- Speak into the microphone and watch your text being entered onscreen.
- If the text is incorrect, tap Delete .
- Once you have completed entering your text, tap Exit . The keyboard will reappear.
Note: You can assign a new language to Google voice typing. Tap Settings > Languages and tap a language to select it. To add more languages, tap Settings > Languages, tap the language(s) you want to add, tap Save, and then tap Back .
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > General management > Language and input > Virtual keyboard > Google voice typing.