Use the settings menu to enable or disable your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities.
- Wireless connection to all Bluetooth functions is not guaranteed for the phone.
- The phone may not connect properly depending on the other device.
- Noise may be experienced with wireless calls and hands-free calls depending on the conditions.
To enable Bluetooth
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Connections .
- Tap Bluetooth.
- The Bluetooth settings open.
- Tap On/Off to turn Bluetooth on.
- Bluetooth is enabled.
- To disable Bluetooth, tap On/Off again.
Tip: You can also turn Bluetooth on or off with the toggle menu in the notification panel. Pull down the status bar to display the notification panel and then tap Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth on or off.
Note: Turn off Bluetooth when not in use to conserve battery power, or in places where using a wireless phone is prohibited, such as aboard an aircraft and in hospitals.