You are here: Settings > Personal Settings > Accessibility Settings > Configure Other Accessibility Settings
Configure Other Accessibility Settings
Your phone offers many features to improve phone accessibility.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Accessibility .
- Configure additional accessibility options:
- Text-to-speech: Set your preferred TTS engine and options. For more information, see Language and Input Settings.
- Direction lock: Unlock the screen by swiping in a series of directions.
- Direct access: Access common accessibility settings from any screen by pressing the Home key rapidly 3 times in a row.
- Notification reminder: Phone beeps at set intervals to remind you of unread notifications.
- Answering and ending calls: Select options for answering and ending calls.
- By pressing Home key: Answer calls by pressing the Home key.
- Using voice commands: Say “Answer” or “Reject” to answer or reject calls with your voice.
- By pressing Power key: End calls by pressing the Power key.
- Single tap mode: When enabled, you can use a single tap to dismiss or snooze alarms, notifications and alerts, and answer or reject calls.
- Manage accessibility: Choose settings for exporting, updating, and sharing the accessibility settings as a file.
Note: Additional accessibility services you have installed are displayed under the Services heading.