You are here: Getting Started > Your Phone's Home Screen > Customize the Home Screen > Change the Wallpaper
Select and assign your phone’s background wallpaper.
- From home, touch and hold an empty space, and then tap Wallpapers and themes .
- You can also access the wallpaper menu through settings. From home, tap Apps > Settings > Wallpapers and themes > Wallpapers.
- Tap an option to select the wallpaper, and then select:
- Home screen to set the background wallpaper for your home screen.
- Lock screen to set the wallpaper for your phone’s lock screen.
- Home and lock screens to set a wallpaper for both your home screen and your lock screen.
- Tap Set as wallpaper.
- The wallpaper is set.
Note: Tap Motion effect to enable or disable this feature. It allows the wallpaper to shift slightly as you move the device, creating a 3D effect.