Add events to your calendar directly from the Calendar application.
- From home, tap Apps > Calendar .
- The Calendar app opens.
- Tap Add .
- The add event window opens.
- Enter an event title, start date/time, end date/time, and so on, and then tap Save.
- The event is added to your calendar.
Selecting a Calendar
If you have more than one calendar, select a calendar in which to add events:
- Select My Calendar to create an event that will appear only on your phone.
- Select your Google Account to create a Google Calendar event. If you have several Google Calendars on the Web, select one in which to add your event.
- You can create multiple Google Calendars only in Google Calendar on the Web. After creating them in Google Calendar on the Web, you will be able to see them in the Calendar application on your phone. For more information about creating and managing multiple Google Calendars, visit the Google website: support.google.com/calendar.
- If you have synchronized your phone with an Exchange ActiveSync account or Outlook on your computer, you can also select these calendars.