Use Tethering to share your device’s Internet connection with a computer that connects to your device via USB cable, or by Bluetooth.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings .
- Tap Hotspot and Tethering .
- Select a tethering option: USB tethering or Bluetooth tethering.
- Tethering is turned on, and your phone’s Internet connection can be shared with a connected device.
- For USB tethering, connect your phone to the target device with the supplied USB cable.
- For Bluetooth tethering, pair your phone with the other device via Bluetooth.