You are here: Apps and Entertainment > Camera and Video > Take Pictures and Record Videos > Take a Picture
You can take high-resolution pictures using your phone’s camera.
Note: If you have an SD card installed, pictures and videos are stored to the SD card. If no card is installed, pictures and videos are saved to your phone’s memory.
- From home, tap Apps > Camera .
- The camera viewfinder appears.
- Select options:
- To add an effects filter, swipe to the left and tap a preview filter to apply it to the screen.
- To add a shooting mode, swipe to the right and select a mode.
- To quickly switch between the front and rear cameras, swipe the screen up or down.
- Aim the camera at your subject.
- Auto focus activates.
- Tap Capture picture to take the picture.
- The shutter clicks and the picture is captured and saved to your phone or SD card.