Multimedia Messaging (MMS) lets you send pictures and videos using your phone’s messaging app. Although you can send several pictures or videos in a multimedia message, it may be better to just send one at a time, especially if the files are large in size.
- From home, tap Apps > Gallery .
- The album list opens.
- Tap an album (such as Camera).
- The list of pictures and videos for the album opens.
- Tap the pictures or videos you want to share.
- To select multiple items, touch and hold an image to turn on multiple select. Tap all the items you want to include.
- Tap Share > Messages.
- Follow the prompts to complete and send the message.
For more information about sending multimedia messages, see Send a Multimedia Message (MMS).